Place Fund Corporate Services Expert
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Job TitleFund Corporate Services Expert
What will you do?
- Organize and participate in annual general meetings and board meetings by handling all relevant formalities, whilst respecting individual client requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services;
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams within RBC I&TS, participate to internal projects and ensure that the management is always up to date;
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach;
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyze regulatory changes and the impact of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry certification, business leaders, colleagues and staff
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
In accordance with the law of 23 July 2016, all successful candidates will be requested to provide a recent criminal record (bulletin no. 3) of their place of work and country of residence.
Job SummaryWhat is the opportunity?
The Fund Corporate Services team (FCS) provides with Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary services to their clients. The team supports the traditional investment funds (mainstream funds), including multiple compartments vehicles investing in different asset classes such equity, fixed income, mixed, funds of funds, hedge funds. The team also provides support during the entire life cycle of mainstream funds from the initial set-up to their liquidation, including restructurings and day-to-day corporate life events of the funds.
The team members within the FCS team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Fund Corporate Services Expert will support the domiciliation and corporate secretary activities for its own portfolio of clients.
Employment Type:Full time
Platform:Investor and Treasury Services
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.