Place Invest eu governance support officer
description du poste
For one of our clients, (European Institution), we are looking, for:
Invest EU Governance Support Officer, English C1 minimum, (m/f/d):
Temporary assignment-(Start date: as soon as possible)
Full time (remote working arrangements can be envisaged)
We are looking for a candidate that would support the InvestEU Governance team in the management of various aspects of the governance and approval process of the InvestEU programme managed by the organisation. The scope of work includes preparing relevant documentation, liaison with relevant internal services, the European Commission as well as secretariat of the InvestEU Investment Committee.
S/he will report to a Head of Unit within the Mandate & Product Development Division.
Scope of work
• Prepare the required documentation to the InvestEU governing bodies in accordance with pre-set templates,
• Coordinate the approval process and ensure flow of information between the organisation, the European Commission and Investment Committee secretariat (monitoring of key deadlines, ensuring timely follow up on open items, preparing internal briefings, presentations, memoranda)
• Monitor the status of the InvestEU operations and prepare regular status updates and ex-post reports according to pre-set requirements
• University degree in economics, business, finance or related field
• Very good business drafting skills in English
• Three (3) years of relevant professional post-graduate experience in a similar role
• Good organisational skills, ability to analyse large quantity of business information in limited time in order to produce effective executive summaries / memoranda in a clear and concise way
• Understanding and prior experience with governance bodies, committees would be an advantage
• Familiarity with EU agenda, priorities relevant for the InvestEU programme is desirable
Interested? Follow the link !