Place Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Selling Partner Support (SP Support) is seeking a Sr Program Manager to own and drive strategic projects for our Emerging Stores organization. This role will report to and work closely with WW Emerging Stores SPS leader to identify/address challenges, risks and opportunities to improve the Selling Partner experience in our global Emerging Stores network. This role will collaborate cross-functionally to improve existing programs, processes and the quality of support delivered by SP Support Operations. The candidate will build healthy relationship with various stakeholders within and outside of SP Support. This role will advise the SP Support Emerging Stores leader on complex problem solving and strategic prioritization to build mechanisms.
A successful candidate will have experience owning large-scale program strategy and end-to-end delivery. They will work closely with senior leadership internal and external to SP Support. They will have strong communication skills and be comfortable working independently under ambiguous circumstances. This role will be located in Luxembourg.
Key job responsibilities
* Collaborate cross-functionally to use voice of seller feedback that allows the Emerging Store team to identify trends/nuances, and help build plans to action against.
* Create and manage mechanisms to oversee the portfolio of Emerging Store projects/initiatives/sprints being driven by the SP Support Emerging Store teams. Support WW Emerging Stores SPS leader in providing visibility to progress.
* Provide leadership direction and guidance to the SP Support Emerging Stores team on behalf of the SP Support Emerging Stores leader when needed.
* Maintain awareness of SP Support Emerging Store network challenges, risks and opportunities and monitor business performance, operational metrics, Selling Partner experience, and internal SP Support cross-functional workflows (e.g., CPM, ACES).
* Proactively identify site and network challenges and collaborate to drive mitigation efforts with cross-functional peer teams.
* Standardize and support Emerging Store Business Relationship Management and Operations Excellence functions.
* Support the overall maturity of the Emerging Store network, including driving changes during store transitions from Emerging to Established.